HB Sterilization Pouches 200/Box – Class 4 Dual Indicator
- Class 4 Dual Sterilization Pouches
- Box of 200
- Ideal for use in dental, clinics, veterinarian, tattoo and spa industries.
- Self-seal pouches are suitable for sterilizing articles in any health care or personal services setting where sterilization and infection control practices are required.
- Constructed of the finest surgical grade paper with a multi-layer, fracture-free, tinted blue film to provide a clean, fibre-free peel.
- Self-adhesive tape has been tested in all sterilization conditions to ensure a 100% fail-resistant seal.
- All printing inks are lead-free.
- All pouches are latex free.
- Class 4 approved steam sterilization ink.
- Steam sterilization ink has been tested and validated to prove that all 3 parameters required for effective steam sterilization (time, temperature and steam) have been met.
- Ink has been verified to be in compliance with ISO 11140-1:2005.
- Provides BI results in 24 minutes in 3M Attest 490/490H Auto-readers with software version 4.2.7 or greater
- Dynamic-air-removal (Pre-vacuum and SFPP): 132˚C (270˚F) 3 or 4 min. 135˚C (275˚F) 3 min
- Meets ISO and FDA performance requirements for biological indicators
- Contains viable organisms that provide a direct measure of lethality
- Puts your instrument turnaround speed into overdrive for improved patient safety
SKU: 3M1492V-1-1-1-1-1-1-1 Category: Sterilization
There are no reviews yet.